Friday, May 6, 2011

Oops...

So we were visiting the family in Cincy this week and my mom says, "You haven't updated your blog lately, I thought for sure you would be updating with the move!" and she was right, I haven't written since November which is quite unacceptable. Therefore, I am going to attempt to write more while in Ann Arbor and keep a better digital record of our lives up north.
Speaking of moving, I can't believe we're all packed up from Knoxville and on our way to our new home in Ann Arbor. It's weird. I feel like we'll be going back to Knoxville to our little apartment on Gallaher and back to the mountains and the southern heat.  But, instead we're driving North to Ann Arbor to look for a new home and I will be starting in a new office. I'm not nervous or scared, I feel like this is exactly what the Lord wants for our lives right now and that we're just following his plan.  I'm not overly excited, either, I think just because it's so much change and I just don't know how it's all going to turn out.
The biggest news is that we're looking to buy our first place in Ann Arbor! THAT I am excited about.  We're looking at condos and some single family homes, but I'm quite sure we'll be able to find something to call our own. I can't wait to find it and get settled, I hate living out of suitcases and not feeling settled. So hopefully there will be more blog posts about the home buying process and home ownership there after.
So in honor of mother's day, here is my post for my mama who always keeps me honest and reminds me to keep doing the things that I love...LOVE YOU MOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment