Monday, May 28, 2012

Weekend Project: Window Treatments

This Memorial Day weekend we tackled some house projects. Bryan and my dad worked hard on the bathroom, getting the electrical all set up and knocking down some more plaster.  Meanwhile, my mom and I worked on window treatments for the front part of our living room. We got some new bamboo shades and also made our own curtains! (Thankfully I had a 50% off coupon for Joann's otherwise our curtains would have been super expensive...) My mom's expert sewing skills were put to good use making these awesome curtains! We are so thankful for parents that can help out around the house, we wouldn't be any where near as far along without them. Enjoy the updates, next stop: window treatments for the kitchen and finishing the guest room shade :)

 Before....
 AFTER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment