Saturday, March 13, 2010

Home Sweet Move

I'm HOME! And I could not be happier. I didn't realize how much I missed the apartment, our bed, and my Kuerig coffee maker until I got back here. It's so wonderul to be back. Bryan and my family came to get me from the airport last night. Getting those hugs was awesome! I didn't realize how long 7 weeks would be, but it was definitely time for me to come home. I was litterally giggling as we went to bed because our bed is so much more comfortable than the one I was sleeping on in Providence. So yeah, it feels good to be home!
But it won't be home for too much longer. On Tuesday we start our move. We'll be packing up Tuesday and Wednesday and then we're driving down to Knoxville on Friday. I haven't thought too much about the move yet, I've been too excited to come home. But now I know that I have to start thinking about it. I'm really excited to get down there, I think it will be awesome. But now that I'm home, I don't want to leave so soon. I want to hang out here and just enjoy being in the comfort of a place I love. Oh well, the insurance business has called my name and I must continue to work for them.
Overall, trainging was pretty great. Good friends, lots of fun, lots of learning, and seeing a different part of the country were all great. I'm really glad I went. I definitely grew up lot while I was out there. I feel a lot more independent and capable of dealing with whatever comes at me. So I'm pretty sure I can handle Knoxville and whatever craziness comes with it.
I'll enjoy my little apartment for the next few days and I will do my best to get excited when those movers come. So, here we goooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment